DM500S are back by popular demand!!!
The DM500s is the first Linux based DVB Receiver. This receiver runs on open-source software developed by hundreds of developers around the world. This is the ultimate machine. It has many differnet skins that can be applied to make the user experience completely customizable. If you're looking for a VERY powerful unit, and something to have fun on, this is the unit for you.
This unit has a great EPG and supports Personal Video Recording. You can attach this unit to your Windows based network at home and record your favourite tv programs right onto your hard drive. This unit does not support the Internal Hard Drive.
- 250 MHz IBM PowerPC Processor (350 Mips)
- Linux Operating System
- 1 x Smartcard-Reader
- MPEG2 Hardware decoding
- 100Mbit full duplex Ethernet Interface
- 2 LED status
- unlimited channel lists for TV/Radio
- channel-change time < 1 second
- full automatic service scan
- supports directly bouquet-lists (indirect unlimited)
- supports EPG (electronic program guide)
- supports multiple LNB-Switching control (supports DiSEqC)
- fully adaptable OSD in many languages (skin-support)
- SPDI/F Interface for digital bit stream out (AC-3 / DTS)
- 1 x Scart-interfaces (fully controlled by software)
Limited Stock, Be Quick!!. Ship via EXPRESS POST